Faithful with Finances Reference Guide
If you are wanting to become more Faithful with your Finances. Consider purchasing our 447 page Reference Guide as a downloadable PDF. The price is only $9.95 and you can get a copy for your personal family use.here are some resources from Select Portfolio Management, Inc. Click the link below to "Peak Inside" a 20 page preview of the guide or simply click on the PayPal link below to get the entire 447 page PDF.
PayPal Link to Purchase Guide
Here are some additional resources from Select Portfolio Management, Inc.
In upcoming months, we will be adding to our list of links to calculators, articles, websites, and so much more to help you on your financial journey. If you come across a great link or resource ... please share it with us on our contact page so we can add appropriate links to share with our Financial Stewardship Community.
FREE BUDGETING SYSTEMS
Currently free budgeting systems
There are many IPHONE® and ANDROID® APPS available for free in your phone's application store.
RELATIVELY CHEAP SYSTEMS
If none of the above choices work for your family you might look at RELATIVELY CHEAP SYSTEMS instead.
- www.youneedabudget.com $60*
- www.quicken.com starter edition $40*
- www.budgetsimple.com ($5* a month Pro version)
*Price last time we checked. Subject to change of course.
Here are videos on topics related to Financial Stewardship.
- Tony Amaradio on Generous Giving and Stewardship
- Tony Amaradio on Community Foundations
- Tony Amaradio on Charitable Planned Giving with CRTs
- Tony Amaradio on Charitable Remainder Uni Trusts
- Tony Amaradio on Irrevocable Trusts
- Tony Amaradio on Rabbi Trusts
- Tony Amaradio on Defined Benefit Plans
- Tony Amaradio on Private Family Foundations
- Tony Amaradio on Charitable Lead Trusts
- Tony Amaradio on Charitable Planned Giving Options
- Faithful with Finances Radio Show - Radio Tips2
- Faithful with Finances Radio Show - Radio Tips3